Services We Provide
We recruit substitute teachers all year long.
- (a) Classroom Management.
- (b) Following Lesson Plans.
- (c) Innovative Instructional Techniques.
- (d) Fill in Suggestions.
- (e) Tips on becoming a prepared and professional substitute teacher.
We offer several training seminars each year which covers:
We will come to your area to make the seminar more convenient for your local substitute teachers.
No longer will you have to spend hours calling many substitute teachers in order to fill a position. One phone call to our call center and we take care of the rest.
If a school district is dissatisfied with a substitute teacher then one call or email to our office and that subsitute will be dropped from your sub list.
SubTeachUSA will maintain all the personnel files, handle all payroll issues and answer all the substitutes' questions regarding pay. We will customize a billing statement to meet your district's unique needs and requirements.
INTERESTED?Call Tammy Winn @ 1-800-641-0140
We at SubTeachUSA understand the difficulties of the hectic day-to-day activities you face throughout your day and the school year. Searching for the right substitute teachers can be an involved process that consumes time you just do not have.
Let us take the burden off your shoulders and provide the ideal substitutes for your school in a timely and effective manner. Our substitutes are professionally trained and meet all requirements of the school districts in which they work. We provide training and support education for all of our new and experienced substitute teachers. Our substitutes encompass the entire PreK-12 spectrum.
We can provide sub-managers to support the substitutes if necessary. We provide customized billing and attendance reports for your peace of mind. Our friendly staff is always available to assist your school staff with any substitute related issues.
If you have questions about our program or would like to set up an appointment with Tammy Winn, Director of Operations, please call us toll-free @ 1-800-641-0140 OR e-mail at your convenience.
Information for Substitutes
SubTeachUSA is committed to supporting both substitutes and the schools in which they serve. Part of that includes ensuring you have the training and support you need be the best substitute you can be.
There is absolutely no risk in applying to our program, but the benefits are many. You no longer have to individually apply as a substitute at each and every school and then worry about juggling your schedule and ensuring the right paperwork is completed at each district. We take care of that for you. It's that simple...
- Complete the application process at SubTeachUSA,
- Attend a basic seminar,
- Provide a list of preferred schools and availability,
- That's it! We do the rest.
To receive an application or ask questions, please contact our office by calling toll free:800-641-0140 or e-mail us. We look forward to working with you!
FAQ FOR SUBSTITUTES
Q: How do I become a SubTeachUSA substitute?
- A: If you are at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma, then:
- Print and complete our application (our online application is currently being updated. Please contact our offices at 1-800-641-0140 to request an application).
- Register and attend one of our convenient training seminars
- Be proactive and search for jobs on our website!
Q: If I sign up with SubTeachUSA, will I be required to work at all the schools available?
- A: No! You select the schools and even the grade levels in which you wish to teach from our list of available schools.
Q: How often will I be paid?
- A: SubTeachUSA issues a payroll check every Friday for all hours logged the previous week. For example, any time worked M-F one week will be paid the following Friday.
Q: Does SubTeachUSA withold a fee from my check?
- A: No! Substitutes do not pay any fee whatsoever for our services.
Q: How do I find a substituting position?
- A: Once you are fully registered with SubTeachUSA, you will receive a User ID and PIN for the on-line service AESOP.
- Begin by checking for available positions on-line, using your ID and PIN.
- Be ready and available to receive phone calls every weekday beginning at 6am.
- If you receive a call from a SubTeachUSA representative or our automated service, simply accept the position and show up for work!