FAQ FOR SUBSTITUTES
Q: How do I become a SubTeachUSA substitute?
A: If you are at least 21 years of age and have a high school diploma, then:
- Click here to fill out the online application.
- Register and attend one of our convenient training seminars.
- Be proactive and search for jobs on our website!
Q: If I sign up with SubTeachUSA, will I be required to work at all the schools available?
A: No! You select the schools and even the grade levels in which you wish to teach from our list of available schools.
Q: How often will I be paid?
A: SubTeachUSA issues a payroll check every Friday for all hours logged the previous week. For example, any time worked M-F one week will be paid the following Friday.
Q: Does SubTeachUSA withold a fee from my check?
A: No! Substitutes do not pay any fee whatsoever for our services.
Q: How do I find a substituting position?
A: Once you are fully registered with SubTeachUSA, you will receive a User ID and PIN for the on-line service AESOP.
- Begin by checking for available positions on-line, using your ID and PIN.
- Be ready and available to receive phone calls every weekday beginning at 6am.
- If you receive a call from a SubTeachUSA representative or our automated service, simply accept the position and show up for work!